Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Red Dandy


Today I realized that everything I'm wearing, except my shoes, is at least two years old, and I have to admit that I felt a little dated.  These pants are sort of an awkward length.  They're like a wideleg pant cropped halfway up the calf so I rolled them and I like them much better this way.  A couple years ago I had an obsession with baby doll tops because I thought they were flattering and I liked to wear them with stretch belts.  I've gotten over that phase, but my wardrobe hasn't.  In spite of all this I still kind of like this outfit.  It's comfortable and I feel like my shoes and necklace, and the bright red color of my shirt, keep it from looking too conservative. 






Shirt: Urban Outfitters, gift // Shorts: JCPenney, $12
Necklace: Anthropologie: $12 // Belt: off of thrifted dress, $5
Shoes: Simply Vera by Vera Wang via Kohl's, $24



4 comments:

Mara said...

I love your shirt! It's so pretty, and you look beautiful in red!

Monica said...

i love everything about this outfit! the floral patter, strappy heels and splash of color in the necklace are PERFECTLY styled!
oldirtyd.blogspot.com

Ruby Girl said...

i am so into those shoes! might need to snag myself a pair asap. and i love that close-up of you with a big ol smile. you are so pretty! <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

Natasha said...

That necklace is so amazing!! It's perfect with the outfit

Natasha ~ Required2BeInspired