Sunday, May 15, 2011

For The Love Of White


My love of the all-white looks I've been seeing this month has sent me on a quest to find a pair of white jeans that are flattering.  White can be a very unforgiving color, and the fabric is too thin on most of the 20 or so pairs that I've tried on, so the search goes on, but I did find these jean shorts that I'm very happy with.  Below is my inspiration for this look.  I love Beth and her amazing thrifty style.  She's one of those bloggers that I find myself being influenced by every day. 

I've been having a lot of neck pain and headaches lately which leaves me less than enthusiastic about blogging much of the time.  It's probably from sleeping on my stomach and grinding my teeth at night, and I have plans to see a doctor and get a mouth guard so don't worry.  I've also been doing more yoga, and that's helped a lot with the neck pain, so hopefully I'll be in the mood to post more this week.  Thanks for all your lovely comments, ladies! You keep me motivated!






Undershirt: Loft // Shirt: Forever 21, $17 // Blazer: Thrifted, $3
Shorts: Loft // Shoes: Buffalo Exchange, $20 // Necklace: Target, $16
Earrings: Burlington Coat Factory, $4 for 3 pairs

5 comments:

A Tablespoon Of Life said...

So So Cute! this reminds me of one of Carries look from Sex and The City! can't recall which episode or movie it was from! But you can definitely pull the all white look off! You look great!

Jennifer Aranda said...

the white blazer looks awesome :)

xoxo from MEXICO

jen

http://hypethelook.blogspot.com/

Anula said...

Great look!! I love white color!!

asiamorela said...

All white looks are definitely classy! Too bad I cannot wear that colour much (I'm very fair-skinned with dark hair, all dark colours suit me better).

Aina said...

I love all white outfits!

Keep up the great work! Also, wanna follow each other? You know how it is starting a blog!

Smiles,
Aina

TEXT