Lily of Lillies and Lace gave me the One Lovely Blog Award! Thanks Lily! I have no idea who started this chain award, and few people probably do, but that makes it no less of an honor, especially when coming from someone so lovely! Here are...
1. link back to the person who passed you the award
2. share seven random things about yourself
3. award 15 blogs
4. drop them a note and tell them about it
7 Random Things About Me:
1. I completed my first school science project when I was in Kindergarten. It was called, "What Food Do Hamsters Like Best?" There was one test subject: my hamster named Brownie. My mom and I would lay out an assortment of fresh fruits and vegetables and see which one he ate first. I Hypothesized that he would prefer brocolli but it turned out that he liked apples best. I think that was the last and only science project I ever enjoyed doing.
2. Just like when I was a kid, I still don't like bathing or showering, but I have compassion for my fellow man so I do it anyway.
3. When it comes to food, I'm a creature of habit. I like to be familiar with what I put in my mouth. Maybe I'm boring, but I love a good peanut-butter sandwich. Crunchy please.
4. A little white dog followed me home today. Anybody missing one?
5. A lot of things don't gross me out. I owe this to the fact that my mom is a doctor, and we've always had a lot of pets. But don't ask me to eat anything slimy. See #3.
6. My mom always taught me that spiders are good because they eat other bugs, so I've always liked them. I really don't understand girls who are afraid of bugs.
7. I'm a part-time vegetarian. I don't have a problem with the concept of eating meat (other carnivores and omnivores do it). I just have a problem with the way most meat is manufactured and I think meat in general is gross. I'll occasionally eat organic sausage or hamburger to make my parents happy, but if it still looks like muscle tissue I'm not really interested.
I just realized that almost all of my random things are about eating or bodily functions. Weird.
The Blogs I'm passing This On To: