Monday, May 16, 2011

Jumble and Twirl


It's just another day, a typical morning involving cinnamon toast and yoga and a call from my manager cutting my shift in half.  The usual.  Now I don't know what to do with myself until 5pm.  Maybe I'll read a book.  Last night I started reading "Imaginary Jesus" by Matt Mikalatos and if you're familiar with modern Christianity you'll probably find it hilarious.  It's sort of like a metaphorical parody of the spiritual hurdles Christians sometimes go through.  It's fictional, but so far there's a lot of truth in it.  (I still have 150 pages to go.)





Shirt: Loft // Sweater: Loft // Skirt: Target, $17
Necklace and Belt: hand-me-downs from mom
Shoes: Sahara via Rack Room Shoes, $15

7 comments:

jess said...

I love your skirt.

LyddieGal said...

Love your sweater, belt and necklace combo. very rugged and offsetting to the tutu skirt.

Chic on the Cheap

Ruby Girl said...

pretty! i love the skirt with the grey sweater. <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

Sabrina said...

amazing outfit! I love your earrings!
if you want follow me on blogger I will do the same!

http://freakyfriday-sabrina.blogspot.com

Eglantine Banks said...

Molly, you are so gorgeous - both inside and out.

Abigail said...

I am in love with that tutu!

Ruby Girl said...

cute skirt, my dear! you are lookin lovely! <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com