Sunday, May 8, 2011

Golden Girl


I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day.  The best part of my day was spent with my family eating sweet potato fries at our favorite brewpub and playing Settlers of Catan.  Appropriately, my mom won.  The other part of my day was spent at work.  I'm applying for a Sales Lead position there, so today, without any warning, I was appointed "manager on duty".  Things went pretty smoothly and our numbers improved as the day went on so I think I did OK, but it was still a little nerve-racking.



Dress: Anthropologie, $20 // Belt: Anthropologie, $5 // Bag: grandma's 
Shoes: Thrifted, $6 // Necklace: thrifted, $3

8 comments:

LyddieGal said...

That dress is just so pretty! I adore the bright yellow and the shoes are just fab - what a great thrift!

Chic on the Cheap

Monica said...

yellow looks amazing on you! It's a perfect spring color and I love the aztec purse.
oldirtyd.blogspot.com

thechyrelgomez said...

that yellow dress is marvelous! :)

soffia mariana gr said...

Loved that purse ! :)

http://pinkandlovecolada.blogspot.com/

Stevia said...

molly!
thanks a bunch for the award
and I love your bright yellow dress!
very summery!

<3
http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com/

stylishyear said...

Good luck with the promotion! I love how I can always relate to your posts. When I first was promoted to sales lead I was nervous too. You get over it really quickly :) That is until you are promoted to a Co!

Ebony Bolt said...

Nice look. I love the mixture of textures :)

Isabella said...

That dress is very pretty!