Monday, May 2, 2011

Glamor-not-y


Today's outfit, as with most outfits involving pants, would probably look a lot better with some heels, but that wouldn't be practical for a seven hour work day spent entirely on my feet.  This outfit combines some of my most favorite pieces in my wardrobe.  This trench is not too heavy and just perfect for a brisk Spring day while my cozy sweater vest adds some warmth without looking preppy and a pair of jeggings is the more comfortable alternative to skinny jeans.  (They're a prize winning invention if I do say so).  I just add whatever shirt suits my fancy that day, some comfy flats and a statement necklace, and I'm pulled together just enough for another grueling day unpacking boxes in the stock-room.  It's a glamorous life, I know.  

P.S. Don't forget to enter my python clutch giveaway here!




Trench: Thrifted, $7 // Vest: Buffalo Exchange // Shirt: Loft 
Jeggings: Loft // Shoes: Rocket Dogs via Famous Footwear, $15
Necklace: random shop in Athens, Greece // Earrings: Self-made

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Is it weird that this outfit reminds me of Say Anything? In the most awesome of ways, not because you look like John Cusack AT ALL (except that you're both cute). Oy. Anyway, love the trench :)

thechyrelgomez said...

in love with the shoes and top. :)