Saturday, April 2, 2011

Weekly Favorites: Shorts and Tights

 
 
 

I love shorts and tights so much that I made this week's favorites all about this match made in heaven.  I find that wearing shorts and tights provides all the warmth of a pair of pants but with more comfort and freedom of movement, and it just looks so awesome!  The addition of a boot, wedge, or chunky heel gives your legs some extra length, and an over-sized tee or sweater balances out those lean legs.  If the lingering chill in the spring air has you restless for warmer weather, ease into your summer shorts by layering with some tights.  

I found all these lovely ladies through Chictopia and Weardrobe.  Click on any of their pictures to see more of their individual styles.

P.S. enter my giveaway!  It closes on Wednesday night.

9 comments:

EvA said...

Thanks so much for picking up my outfit! I am very pleased that you like it!!
And again, love your blog! It's great!
Xoxo
EvA

TrophyBoutique said...

Yeah! Shorts with tights were EVERYWHERE this week. I never liked them until I found the perfect pair of high-waisted mens jeans to cut off into shorts a few weeks ago. Now it's all I want to wear.

Hey I switched over to wordpress so come visit me soon. I hope you likey...xoL

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

hey pretty lady thanks so much for including me next to all these other way sweet gals & outfits. xx

thechyrelgomez said...

i love this trend! Haha! I'm so in love with wearing tights right now whether with shorts or not. I still need to save up on those topshop tights. I badly want them.

LyddieGal said...

Adorable looks! I'll have to remember to break out the shorts and tights next weekend!

Chic on the Cheap

abigail said...

I love this combo! Problem is, I don't really get to wear it that much because my school has a dress code so the shorts have to be long. I feel like it doesn't work that well with long shorts.

Karin said...

Gorgeous blog and I am glad you fixed your link from weardrobe... I am so addicted to a shorts tights combo...great selection of inspirational bloggers xxxx

A said...

shorts & tights are great! especially on cold days!

Jahn 'n Style said...

i love shorts and tights too!! never tried them though....those are great looks