Thursday, April 7, 2011

Weekly Favorites: Denim

 
 
 
 

Not all denim is created equal and I tend to favor distressed and vintage varieties.  I may be too young to remember the last time acid wash was cool, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy the sense of nostalgia it gives me.  The same goes for bell-bottoms and wide legs, also popular denim styles this year.  If you're like me, and your wardrobe is lacking a perfectly worn-in denim jacket or pair of jeans, you can make the most of what you have by mixing your denim with unexpectedly dressy pieces.  Pair your favorite jeans with a classy blazer, or throw on a casual chambray shirt with a sleek dress and pumps.

I found all these lovely ladies through Chictopia and Weardrobe.  Click on any of their pictures to see more of their individual styles.

3 comments:

thechyrelgomez said...

love everyone! wide legged pants and the flares are making a come back.

gosh! i just realized that i gave them all away! huhu.

TrophyBoutique said...

Yay for jeans! I pretty much wear jeans 75% of the time. Or at least something denim. Hooray.

Karin said...

If I could sleep in denim I would! I think it ought to be one of the seven wonders of the world