Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Contrasts


I've been wanting to wear this outfit for weeks, but none of these pieces really represent the type of clothing that I sell at work, and my days off often involve pajamas.  So it's taken me a while to get here.  As you may already know, I love to combine random pieces that don't look like they should be worn together, so the idea of combining a feminine pink vintage skirt with a modern graphic tank was very appealing, and the jumping off point for this look.




Hat: Forever 21, $8 // Shirt: Forever 21, $11 // Skirt: Thrifted, $2
Boots: Woodies by Jeffrey Campbell, $30 via Ross

7 comments:

Jahn 'n Style said...

love the outfit!!

Fifth Sparrow said...

Love this outfit, the contrasts in styles are perfect together! xx

p.s I JUST opened the Loft Necklace Package!! I AM SO EXCITED TO WEAR IT... seriously, caps were needed there! You'll be seeing it in an upcoming post very soon! Thank you so much, you rock!

thechyrelgomez said...

the skirt and the top is really gorgeous. :)

cherie said...

i love all the lamps, it gives your photos a warm wonderful look.. and wonderful skirt!

Kristin Wyly said...

I really really like your skirt and I am beyond jelly of your shoes.

Lillies and Lace said...

hey i saw you on weardrobe and decided to check out your blog. i like it! sooo i'm following now. super cute hat with this outfit too.
www.lillies-and-lace.blogspot.com

Cat said...

Your hat looks uber sweet on you! Love the pinks too!