Sunday, April 10, 2011

Batty Wing Lady


I've had this skirt since high-school and this morning I was considering giving it away because it's rather matronly, but its starting to grow on me again.  I prefer it if I wear it with a top that isn't too feminine.  (I need to add some boyfriend oxford shirts to my wardrobe.) This outfit doesn't quite mesh together, but that's actually a quality that I strive for, so I'm happy with it.  I wore this to work and received a compliment, which is always nice


Scarf: gift from Paris // Top: Loft // Skirt: some shop in Chama
Shoes: Urban Outfitters, $15 // Bracelet: Charlotte Russe

4 comments:

featherfactor said...

Glad you kept that skirt...it's pretty on you! And love that draped top :)

www.featherfactor.com

Sil said...

I love how you paired the skirt with that top, it gives and edge to the skirt and looks really nice.

EvA said...

Beautiful outfit! And you are so pretty!!!
xoxo
Eva

abigail said...

Lovely! I'm glad you kept the skirt. Also, that jungle gym in the background looks amazing! I have way too much fun on things like that.