Sunday, March 27, 2011

Woes of White


Sometimes I wish I never wore white or black because they are both so hard to photograph, especially when I'm taking photos of myself using a timer.  But I do love this coat.  It's so summery and it makes me feel a bit like a doctor.  I try to pair it with more whimsical pieces, like a girly skirt and some silly shoes, so the look doesn't feel too serious.  

I've been wearing this skirt so much lately that I might be able to write a remix post soon.  It isn't available to order online anymore, but you still might be able to find it in Loft stores, because there are a few left at the one in my area.  However, you can order this Harry Potter prophecy orb pin here.

And don't forget to enter to win my scarf giveaway!





Coat: Thrifted, $3 // Shirt and Skirt: Loft // Socks: Anthropologie, $5 
Pin: Filch's Emporium at Universal's Wizarding World of Harry Potter, $10 
Necklace: Mom's // Shoes: Kohl's, $10

8 comments:

thechyrelgomez said...

the blazer is amazing. :)

stylishyear said...

That skirt is just so versatile, isn't it? I wore mine just the other day: http://www.stylishyear.com/post/3791909946

Fifth Sparrow said...

I love all the interesting details in this outfit- the rope belt is completely adorable and making me want to make one for all my skirts!

p.s Thanks for the speeding shipping- I am SO excited about the necklace, thank you so much lovely! xx

EvA said...

love your skirt, blazer, stockings, top, accessories - everything in your outfit!
Looks really stunning!
Follow your blog:)

http://call-me-eva.blogspot.com/
Xoxo

Kellie said...

I love that skirt!

The Cat Hag said...

Your socks are the cutest!! Bows are ♥.

Fantastic outfit, you look so good!


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Jazzy E (hivennn) said...

love these! x hivennn p.s enter my giveaway?

Jahn 'n Style said...

nice outfit...i find white very difficult to photograph..especially when there is too much light...
you look very chic!