Saturday, March 5, 2011

Tidal Blue


When the inspiration and opportunity arises for me to try out a monochromatic look I can hardly resist.  I'm still on the lookout for a lovely and cheap pair of navy shoes.  


It may be hard to tell, but this lizard-like pin is actually a leopard.  See it's little green eye?  
I scored it at a thrift store yesterday for $8


 


These tights kind of make me feel like part of the Blue Man Group.  Maybe I shouldn't wear them with sandals.  I really like the look of socks and sandals, but I'm not sure tights work the same way.  I got these sandals for my 8th grade graduation and today I had a sudden urge to dig them out of my closet and try them out again.


Jacket: Buffalo Exchange, $14 // Dress: Anthropologie 
Tights: Target, $3 // Shoes: Buffalo Exchange, $20 // Pin: Thrifted, $8

No comments: