Thursday, March 10, 2011

Weekly Favorites: Keep It Tight...and Bright

 
 
 

Surprise, surprise!  This week's favorites is all about tights, specifically bright and colorful ones.  (I'm really coveting a pair of magenta or burgundy tights right now.)  I love how a bright pair of tights in an unexpected color can add a new level of excitement to simple articles of clothing.  Add a little irony with an androgynous boot, hat, or blazer.  Then step it up a notch further with a fun pattern.  In my book, these three ingredients when mixed carefully are a recipe for instant chic!  

I found all these lovely ladies through Weardrobe.  Click on any of their pictures to see more of their individual styles.  

Don't forget to enter my giveaway before it closes on March 22!        

3 comments:

northwest is best said...

Thanks for including me! I'm very flattered.

Cara said...

Thank you for posting my picture <3<3

Kellie said...

Thanks so much for including me, especially among these awesome ladies! <3