Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Weekly Favorites: Green Luck

 
 
 

Seeing as I'm an Irish girl (well, only a fourth) and tomorrow is St. Patrick's day, I thought it would be appropriate to have this week's favorites focus on green pieces, but they're surprisingly hard to come by.  Does anyone else feel like green is grossly underrepresented in street fashion these days?  Good luck (har har) finding chic green looks and send me a link when you do! Maybe I'll have a follow-up post.  I do love an olive or forest green paired with off-white, nude, or neutral colors but I'm open to other shades as well! 

I found all these lovely ladies through Chictopia and Weardrobe.  Click on any of their pictures to see more of their individual styles.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway before it closes on March 22.

6 comments:

Laura Holland said...

Thank you for the post! Fashion and green RARELY go together!

please check out my shop, scribble.storenvy.com i'm going to donate 100% of what I make (shipping fees not included) to Direct Relief International in hopes of helping japan, the aftermath of the tsunami. please help me spread the word! (:

Natasha said...

I don't mind at all!
I love all these other green looks as well! Green is definitely one of my favourite colours..I tend to wear olive alot!

Natasha ~ Required2BeInspired

Mia Rumi said...

=) I'm so suprised ... But I like it! ))))))))

Ruby Girl said...

Thanks for the feature. Your blog is fab! Happy St. Patty's Day!

EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

A Certain Vintage said...

the 2 green maxi skirts are beautiful! can't help but feel khaki is a st patrick's day cop out tho! but perhaps because i have watched people run about in shorts with shamrocks printed on them all day...haha! happy st patricks day!
xox

LyddieGal said...

I think there are still some good greens to be found out there. Now that I think about it, I have an amazing lime green bag I totally should have gotten out for today!

Chic on the Cheap