Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Weekly Favorites: Graphic T's

 

A graphic shirt is a casual and quirky touch that makes any outfit look chic yet effortless.  Mix it with patterns, layer it with polos, and don't forget to pair it with a feminine skirt for that bit of tension that feels edgy and fresh.  I have yet to find a perfectly unique vintage graphic tee of my own, but all these photos have inspired me to start my hunt once more. 

I found all these lovely ladies through Chictopia and Weardrobe.  Click on any of their pictures to see more of their individual styles.

 
 
 

6 comments:

Elle said...

I LOVE graphic shirts and vintage concert tee's!!!!! Love this post!
love, live & wear
xo, L

ASLI - BB said...

Thank you so much for featuring me in your blog post :)

Autilia Antonucci said...

don't mind at all :)

Vintage Mavens said...

super cool! Thanks for featuring my look! xoxo

Monica said...

I love a graphic shirt or vintage band tee with a frilly, ruffled, girlie skirt. Great post!

oldirtyd.blogspot.com

Angela said...

These are all so funky, I love vintage t-shirts, they are so soft and worn-in.