Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tulle and Old School


Remember my favorites post on graphic tees and my pledge to hunt down the perfect vintage one?  Well, the hunt is still on, but meanwhile I rediscovered this old P.E. shirt from my Catholic middle-school days.  That dates this shirt at year 2000.  Is it vintage yet?  

On a different topic, I recently got bangs.  One of my coworkers also recently dyed her hair dark brown, and now we have very similar hair.  On Sunday two different clients got us mixed up, so now I'm thinking about changing my hair color (for the first time in my life).  Something relatively low-maintenance would be ideal because I'm notoriously lazy.  I'm thinking maybe bleached tips, that way I won't have to worry about my roots growing out, and I could use temporary dyes to try out different colors.  I've seen this on short and long hair, but I'm not sure it would work with my mid-length hair.  Any tips or suggestions?  I'm young so I should experiment while I still can, right?




Shirt: Fatima Catholic School // Skirt: Forever 21, thrifted, $6 
Trench: Thrifted, $7 // Scarf: Gift // Shoes: Thrifted, $6 
Earrings: JCPenney's 

2 comments:

InspiredByLife said...

hey!! great blog!! i love your skirt!! i'm stellapnp from chictopia!! if you want, visit my blog!!

Nicole said...

Fatima Falcons represent! :)