Saturday, March 26, 2011

Thrifting Spoils


This outfit came together from the spoils of yet another successful thrifting trip with my mom.  I found these amazing Anne Klein wedge espadrilles and this Pendleton sweater vest.  I threw them on as soon as I got home I got home and I kind of like the result.  Nothing really matches, and I prefer it that way, but I think I wold like this look better with some slim tan or white cropped trousers.  I'll have to look for those on my next thrifting adventure.

In other news, Fashion My Legs (or FML, haha) just posted an interview by me about tights and legwear. Check it out!

And don't forget to enter to win my scarf giveaway!



Shirt: Loft // Sweater: Loft, $10 // Vest: Thrifted, $3 // Shoes: Thrifted, $6

2 comments:

thechyrelgomez said...

i adore the shoes and the cardigan. I laughed out loud about the FML. :)

the real mia said...

Those shoes are totally fun.