Saturday, March 12, 2011

Spring Theme


There was a huge sale at work today, and every time there's a big event we all try to dress up with a theme.  Today's them was florals.  I realize the flower pin on my waist might be a bit excessive, but I couldn't help myself.  I get really excited about themes.  One of the girls at work refused to wear florals, so I offered her my flower pin so she could join in the team spirit.  It wouldn't have clashed with her plain white top, but she said no.  I just don't understand that kind of attitude.  Maybe she spent too many years wearing a cheer uniform in high-school.     

As soon as I got home from work I changed my shoes and had a snack, and by the time I got around to taking pictures I forgot that I was wearing the wrong shoes.  That picture, shown above, turned out to be the best one of the bunch. I actually kind of like the beige shoes with this look, but I think the red shoes shown in the pictures below make my legs look longer.  Do you have an opinion on the matter?    





Shirt: Buffalo Exchange, $7 // Cardigan: Anthropologie
Skirt: Loft // Tights: JCPenney, $2 w/ coupon 
Shoes: Target, $4 // Accessories: mom's and gifts

2 comments:

LyddieGal said...

This is such a cheerful color pallet! I love the mustard skirt as well.

Chic on the Cheap

TrophyBoutique said...

oooh girl I love this look! So fun and frilly and full of...color. Shoot, I need another f-word. A nice one, for colors!