Saturday, March 19, 2011

Molly and the Ivy


It's been another busy week and I'm sick with a cold and blah, blah.  So today I've decided to re-create some outfits from the past week that I liked.  This outfit is a variation on what I wore for St. Patrick's day.  I wore green suspenders instead of this belt, but I accidentally left them at my aunt's house after I gorged myself on a dinner of corn beef and cabbage and other tasty things.  (My expanded girth required some clothing adjustments, so off came the suspenders)  So imagine those green suspenders...I felt like I should have been working in an Irish pub.  Maybe It's a good thing I've misplaced them.





Shirt: Loft // Skirt: Old Navy, thrifted // Boots: Old Navy, $12 
Belt: Anthropologie, $5 // Jewelry: Gifts

5 comments:

Jahn 'n Style said...

love you skirt!! nice outfit

The Cat Hag said...

You look really good in that outfit!! :)


xoxo,
The Cat Hag

A Tablespoon Of Life said...

This is so cute!!!! Love Everything about it! :)

Sil said...

I like the color of the skirt! I'm still trying to picture the suspenders though... :)

LyddieGal said...

what a cute and festive look! I love the eyelet trim on the skirt!

Chic on the Cheap