Thursday, March 31, 2011

Working Blues


It's just a quick post today before I go to work...again.  At least I get to do shipment today, which I really enjoy because I don't have to deal with people, I can zone out, listen to music, and I'm the first person to see the new stuff we get.  It's a kind of like Christmas. And hooray, tomorrow is my day off!


Shirt: Thrifted, $2 // Vest: Buffalo Exchange, $15
Pants: Anthropologie, $20 // Belt: Thrifted, $3
Shoes: Simply Vera by Vera Wang via Kohl's, $24

7 comments:

Sil said...

Molly,
I love how you are rocking out those pants.

thechyrelgomez said...

hurray for day off's! love your pants. :)

Ciccia said...

Gorgeous outfit, love the shoes! You're so cute. I'm retired so I don't have to worry about Mondays...I'm always on holiday:) My friend atablespoonoflife recommened you. Following you from Trapani, Sicily! I lived in New York for 15 years when I was younger but I never visited Texas.

Jeliza-Rose said...

you look great! cool outfit!
xx

Fifth Sparrow said...

Those pants are so fun and cheerful, especially love them with the strappy heels!

p.s I always loved opening the new shipments when I worked at a clothing store- seriously like Christmas!

EvA said...

Love your pants!!! Perfect outfit! Your style is great!!!
Xoxo
EvA

LyddieGal said...

wow, those printed pants are awesome, and i've totally had my eye on those wedges...

Chic on the Cheap