Saturday, March 12, 2011

Blueberries and Granola


Here's yesterday's outfit that I wore to work.  I wasn't able to post it because our internet was down.  So I read Harry Potter 5 instead. (Are you noticing a trend here? I <3 HP!) 

My goal for this outfit was to wear this shirt and a pair of tights, and I really like how it turned out, but I'm not such a fan of these photos.  The bow on my hat looks awkward and I think I look kind of stuck-up, which I hope you don't think I am, but I would totally understand, considering I take pictures of myself.  Lets focus on something more positive:  I usually wear this skirt with a belt to cover up the waistband, but I actually really liked the waistband with this shirt..  Oh, and my tights have horses on them! You can see close-up pictures of them here and here.  

Usually by the time I finish writing a post I have an easier time of coming up with a title for it, but that's not happening today.  I think I'll just use the Weardrobe trick and name my post after what I ate for dinner.  Do you guys have any tips or tricks for coming up with titles for blog posts?



Hat: UO, $10 // Shirt: Thrifted, $4 // Jacket: UO, $18 
Tights: Anthropologie, Gift // Shoes: JCPenney, Gift
Bracelet: (worn as necklace) gift // Necklace: (worn as bracelet) Loft 

No comments: