Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Feels Like Spring


As promised, I've worn this dress again, and below is a detail shot of the pattern.  Looking back, I would probably like this outfit more if I had worn a light colored belt, but maybe it's just the lighting in these photos that makes brown disappear against navy. 

I love summer, but I'm not looking forward to the heat limiting my layering options.  This dress is perfect for warmer weather, but I only have a few summer accessories that I can wear with it, so I'm predicting that I will grow a little tired of it.  On the bright side, perhaps this will open a window of opportunity for the neglected pieces in my wardrobe.  Do you guys have any tips for keeping your summer wardrobe exciting?  I tend to wear a lot of belts and jewelry in the summer, and I think I'll also try to change up my purses and tie scarves onto them.

Speaking of scarves, enter my giveaway here.





Dress: Loft // Shirt: Thrifted // Belt: Anthropologie 
Sandals: Sahara via Rack Room Shoes, $15 // Necklace: Self-made
Watch: Relic, gift // Bracelets: Gifts

3 comments:

Elle said...

Navy is my favorite right now :) you look tres chic and tres Spring :)
xo,
love, live & wear

LyddieGal said...

that print is so cute, and i love the layered chains!

A Tablespoon Of Life said...

The belt really is flattering on you! basic girly and casual! what a great outfit!