Sunday, February 6, 2011

Weekly Favorites: Stripes


I've noticed that since I've started working in fashion retail, I get tired of trends more quickly than I have in the past due to overexposure. One trend that I sometimes grow weary of is stripes, but then I find lovely pictures like these and my passion for parallel lines is reinvigorated. All of these ladies have donned stripes in unique ways, mixing them with different patterns and textures to create a silhouette where the stripes work in harmony with other key pieces. I found all these ladies through Weardrobe and Chictopia, but click on any of their pictures it will take you directly to their blog where you can enjoy even more gems of creativity!

8 comments:

TrophyBoutique said...

I don't think stripes will ever go out of fashion. Or maybe I just don't care. If I got rid of them I would have only jeans left!

kristine [kristine. or polly.] said...

Ahh thanks so much for putting me in with all those lovely ladies! Stripes are my absolute favorite, and I think this post has made me even more obsessed with them.

Emma (Scrapbook de la Emma) said...

Aww thanks so much for featuring me :) made my day a little brighter xo and thanks for the other inspirational pics too
Scrapbook de la Emma

Amie K said...

Thankyou so much for the inclusion! Love your blog and am following you too :) What a good idea as well, creating a picture post based around a trend and how different people wear it-lovely xoxo

Robyn said...

Thanks doll! I loved that double stripe look. I might try something similar that week. Thanks for all the inspiration here.

Amie K said...

Hey hun I have written a little feature about this on my blog. Check it out if you like! :) xoxo

Marta Castellanos said...

Oh!! Thank you very much for featuring me!! I will link you back next sunday!!
Great post honey, are all great looks! xxx

www.meencantamiropa.blogspot.com

Charles said...

great stripes photos! I want those red pants :)
xx

http://charlesbgoode.blogspot.com