Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Weekly Favorites: Feminine Frills


It's positively frigid out and the wind is strong enough to blow one over. This storm is expected to bring the low temperatures my hometown has seen in two decades! In light of this, it seems a little ironic that my favorites for this week are all about light and fluffy feminine frocks. Soft tulle skirts contrast with chunky knits, and delicate lace is paired with more rugged pieces. I suppose I do love a little irony in fashion.

I found all these lovely ladies through the online fashion community, Chictopia. A click on any of these pictures will take you directly to the corresponding site. Check them out! Pausibulo, in the second picture with the sword, is new to Chictopia, so if you're already a member, log in and make her feel welcome! If you're no already a member, get on the bandwagon already! Chictopia welcomes people of all shapes, sizes, styles, and genders. Many people join to promote their fashion blogs, but there are also opportunities to trade clothing and show your support for all the amazing people out there.

6 comments:

Cinnamon Wren said...

Hey Lady!
Thank you for visiting my blog!
I have been having fun going through yours and I love it! Your style is awesome!
I, too, have quite the fur collection(a trapper hat, mittens, a stole, even a fox tail for a bag...).
If I wore it all together I would look like a yeti with glasses, even though I do not yet own a fab furry jacket such as yours!
Talk to you soon!
^_^

Nana said...

Thank you so much for featuring my outfit! I am so honored!
Lovely blog<3
xx
Nana

TrophyBoutique said...

My fingers are cold typing this, too! I love your picks!

She is Sara said...

Thanks so much for featuring me :)

freesia said...

Very cute love all this girls!!! all of them have a beautiful and unique style!!!
Freesia

Elle said...

Following your blog, so glad I found it!

Where is your hometown? I live in Tahoe City and we are getting pounded with snow!!!!!

love, live & wear
xo, L