Sunday, February 13, 2011

Weekly Favorites: Be Mine


Like my haircut, a Valentine's Day post is overdue. For the occasion I have a collection holiday appropriate looks that all incorporate feminine colors, fabrics, and silhouettes while remaining unique and a little unexpected. Notice little details like pink heart socks, customized shoes, and a striped skirt showing underneath layers of lace. All these things make my heart flutter!

As usual, I found all these lovely ladies through Weardrobe and Chictopia. You can click on any of their pictures to discover more snapshots of their beautiful and individual styles. And whether you have a Valentine or not, don't let this excuse to get all dolled up pass you by and have a wonderful V-Day!

3 comments:

Aien said...

Thank you so much for posting my look....
cheers...:)

Laura Tenshi said...

Of course I don't mind. I am really grateful you've mentioned me in your post.
Thank you so much, I like all of the outfits you've picked for your post.

Kenziefaith said...

Thanks so much for featuring me! You have a lovely blog :)

KF x