Sunday, February 20, 2011

Gah! I always forget to come up with titles!


If you've noticed that I don't look particularly happy in this picture, it's probably because it was a lot colder out today than I expected, but I was very comfortable at work.  (They keep it so flippin' warm in that store!) The store is trying to sell magazine subscriptions and I've been given the minor responsibility of tracking and promoting them.  If anyone has some sales tips on how to get people to pay $12 for a year subscription of Glamor, Self, or Lucky, let me know!  It was unexpectedly busy in the store this morning which was good for business, but unfortunately this pushed magazines to the bottom of my priority list.  oops.


If you'd like to read more about this amazing bag, check out my Shoedazzle.com review here.


I got this amazing shirt at Ann Taylor Loft, and I just wanted to warn you that a lot of the non-stretch material blouses this season are running small in the shoulders so you may want to size up.  My shoulders are about 42" around and I usually wear a small there, but lately I've had to wear mediums.  Don't take it personally, you didn't gain weight.


This motorcycle jacket is actually dark brown, not black like it looks in these pictures.  It's faux leather and I got it for $25 at Ross.  It's sooo buttery soft.  The brand is "Nostalgica by Matthew H".  I've never heard of it before and I can't find a website, but I'd choose soft faux leather over slick or sticky real leather any day, and you can't beat that price! I would probably name my first born son Ross if that name wasn't already taken by my cousin.  Maybe I'll go for Maxx or Marshall, and if I have a girl she'll be Penney or Taylor.  Well...maybe not...maybe.


Shirt: Loft // Jacket: Ross, $25 // Shorts: Old Navy 
Tights: JCPenney, $4 with coupon // Shoes: JCPenney 
Bag: Shoedazzle.com, $32 // Earrings: Loft, $10


4 comments:

thechyrelgomez said...

love the tights and jacket. i stared long hard on the photo and it looks black to me. i don't know how to push sales on a yearly subscription for a magazine. i don't have any charms in selling mags in person but try to give them your insight on fashion and on why they need to buy it.

Jahn 'n Style said...

cool outfit!! love your leather jacket and the bag too :):)...

I like your style! following your blog :)

Stevia said...

loove your leather jacket!
perfect with that stocking!
hope work stays good ;)

<3
http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com/

laura said...

love that leather jacket and tights combo!