Tuesday, February 15, 2011

If Bigger is Better Then...


I'm testing out the newer blog editor.  These pictures are huge!  Part of me likes smaller pictures because then you don't have to scroll down forever to read a blog post.  I think I read somewhere that most people would rather click a link or a button than scroll down on a web page.  If you really want to see me in a bigger picture you can always click on that image.  But part of me also thinks that the average blog reader doesn't mind scrolling down because that is the nature of the blog and we're all used to it by now.  There also seems to be an overall preference for bigger pictures among fashion bloggers.  So what do you think? Is bigger better?

The most exciting thing happening in my life at the moment is that tights are on sale almost anywhere you go these days.  I bought five pairs yesterday, and this afternoon, ironically, was almost warm enough to go without any.  It's hard to believe we held the record low temperature a couple weeks ago.  




Dress: Loft, $22 // Cardigan: Loft, $30 // Sweater: Target // Tights and Belt: Loft, $3 
Shoes: Thrifted, $4 // Earrings: Loft, $10
Necklace: street vendor in Santorini // Bangle: Francesca's Collections  


4 comments:

Stevia said...

such a pretty earings!
and I love your unique shoes :)

<3
http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com/

Laura Tenshi said...

People can be quite lazy sometimes. I don't mind scrolling down blogs or reading the posts. People often skip that too. I know time means money and all, but this is getting ridiculous.
Anyway, loving your stripped cardigan.

thechyrelgomez said...

I just started your following your blog and I found it through chictopia. I haven't really used the new blogger but i love bigger pictures. :)

keep in touch!

luhring said...

Yes vote for bigger photos