Sunday, January 23, 2011

Weekly Favorites: Leopard


I recently joined an online fashion blogging community called Weardrobe, and I'm really enjoying it. Everyone's really nice and welcoming. Seeing as I now have so much inspiration at my fingertips, and I didn't really change out of my pajamas today, and I am prone to doing this at least once a week, I decided it might be a good idea to start making weekly posts of some of my favorite outfits. I might try to stick with a theme for each week, or I might not. This week's post is all about classic leopard print. I tend to be a little slow jumping onto fashion bandwagons: I've never really been a huge fan of animal print, even though it's really popular right now. However, I'm slowly warming up to the idea, and these outfits pairing leopard with eye-catching pops of color are helping to speed up the process. I'm really craving a leopard print coat or shift dress right now, but if leopard print isn't your style, you can join Weardrobe and check out more of my favorites here.

I found all these lovely ladies through Weardrobe, but they all have great blogs that you can visit simply by clicking on their image.


5 comments:

Louise said...

Thank you so much for featuring me! I love all your picks!

Chomy said...

aww u r sweet, ! cheers!!

LyddieGal said...

there are definitely days when i have trouble getting dressed - and if it weren't for the blog I don't think I would!

thanks for including me with these lovely ladies!

Chic on the Cheap

Meda said...

Hi, don't be silly. Off course I don't mind!
Thank you so much!

xx
Meda from m-femmefatale.blogspot.com

hellodenj.com said...

thanks so much for the include me and letting me know! very cute selection

xo denj