Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Popcorn and Tomato Soup


Today's outfit is brought to you by...my lunch! That's right, popcorn and tomato soup. I also had an apple which should make my mom happy, but it decided not to participate in the making of this post. I probably should have taken pictures with my lunch, but that would have required preparation...like getting dressed before noon. I'm taking a break! (she says defensively) I did just graduate after all.




Blouse: Thrifted // Vest: Anthropologie // Skirt: Hand-me-down
Tights and Shoes: UO // Scarf worn as belt: Mom's

5 comments:

LyddieGal said...

It's fun to find inspiration in everything; love the embellishment on the vest, so pretty!

Aileen said...

love! it is so striking and sweet at the same time. I have the same vest but never could figure out how to wear it...thanks!

TrophyBoutique said...

I didn't know anyone else loved popcorn and tomato soup! Hooray! It does deserve an outfit, for sure.

Molly O said...

I love getting all your comments! You're the best!

Mallory said...

this look is adorable, i love your whit top. you look lovely :)

mallory
whitwatwear