Friday, January 21, 2011

New Boots


After a double shift yesterday (a whole 8 hours - I know - I'm such a baby) I really didn't feel like doing anything today, but I don't like to go more than two days without blogging if I can help it, so I gritted my teeth and got ready in time to take pictures before work. Then I realized that what I really need is some new iPod speakers so I can play some jams to get me in the mood. Luckily I have a Best Buy gift card that might come in handy for just that. Anyone have any recommendations?

I just got these new boots in the mail yesterday and was a little skeptical at first, but they're starting to grow on me. The only thing I really don't like about them is that the wooden heel is slippery and is already scratched up after a couple hours of wear. However, I have a feeling I'll be wearing them a lot because they're kind of like oxfords with a higher ankle, and I love oxfords. They're so versatile.




Tunic: Rampate, Thrifted // Skort: UO, $20 // Cardigan: Loft // Tights: Walmart
Boots: Aldo, $35 // Earrings: UO, $10 // Headband: Self-made

No comments: