Monday, January 3, 2011

My Best Friend's Wedding


Hello strangers! I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I've been a little busy with the holidays and family in town. Hopefully you've been a little busy too. Also, a long-time friend of mine got married on New Year's Eve and I was in the wedding. Until now I'd never realized just how stressful a wedding could be, and I wasn't even the bride. With hair, makeup, pictures, rehearsals, and everything else going on there was little time to do anything else, but my friends managed to snap a few quick picks that I've posted here. And, no, I wasn't supposed to wear my shawl as a scarf, but it was the coldest day of the year.

Here I am with the lovely Maid of Honor on the night of the bachelorette party. We didn't even plan to be color coordinated:

Dress: Ross, $13 // Belt: TJMaxx // Tights: Forever 21, forever ago, $5
Necklace: Loft // Watch: DKNY, $95 // Earrings: Self-made

No comments: