Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Late Season's Greeting


I know it's a little late to show these, but they're too cute not to. These are photos I took of some of my local Anthropologie's holiday decorations. Each store has a visual team that creates the store displays from scratch with mostly recycled or donated materials. I once did an art internship there and got school credit for helping the Display Coordinator twice a week. This included hanging 800 pinecones from the ceiling, but I would do it again in a heartbeat because it's such an amazing work environment. If you've never been inside an Anthropologie store, you really should. It's an amazing experience that doesn't cost a cent until you get sucked in by the gorgeous merchandise.




2 comments:

astral.jonnie said...

i'm always impressed by anthropologie's aesthetic. these are beautiful. i wasn't aware they actually had a creative team for each store. love it! <3

Molly O said...

Thanks!