Saturday, January 15, 2011

Florally Deprived


As you may have heard, I just had my wisdom teeth removed, and now I feel like the rest of my teeth are going to fall out as well. But thanks to prescription pain medication and lots of ice I am able to change out of pajamas today! Yesterday, in an attempt to distract myself from throbbing sensations, I was exploring the archives of Kansas Couture and came across this very inspiring stripes and floral ensemble. What I really wanted to pair with my striped dress was a floral button down tied in a knot at the waist, but my available options weren't working for me. After much trial and error I finally settled on this floral tank.

Images via Kansas Couture

Unfortunately, I spent a significant amount of money in Harry Potter world, so adding more florals to my wardrobe will most likely have to wait until next month. The chances of my finding florals I actually like are slim, but I just can't get over how perfect Katy's floral skirt is!




Dress worn as skirt: UO, $20 // Tank: Thrifted // Wrap: hand-me-down via Anthropologie
Leggings: Burlington Coat Factory, $5 // Boots: Mervyn's, $50 // Beret: UO, $10

2 comments:

TrophyBoutique said...

ooooh I just got my wisdom teeth out a month ago. Don't worry, as long as you don't get the feared "dry socket" you will feel fine in no time.

I also love Katy's outfits. And your sweater.
xo
Laurel

Molly O said...

Thanks Laurel! And Thanks for following me. My teeth are feeling much better today, so I think I'm dry socket free, though I was worried for a while. My mom bought the sweater in a large but then decided it wasn't very flattering. It isn't if you button it up, but if you wear it open and casual it's really nice. Funny how that is.