Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Apple of My Life


Today I had just sat down to eat a delicious looking apple that I had sliced when I discovered a piece of "evidence" informing me that my father had previously used the same knife and board to cut raw chicken. The apple went in the trash, and the rest of my day continued in a similarly unfortunate manner. I hope I don't sound too pessimistic, but thank goodness this day is almost over. I have a feeling tomorrow will be much better.


I created this blog for several reasons, none of them being because I like to take pictures of myself. It's actually quite awkward and I'm not particularly photogenic. I need to remember to show handbags in these posts so I have something to do with my hands, otherwise I end up doing a lot of this:


I should start doing yoga or walking my dog or something before blogging so my mind is clear and full of positive things and I don't over-edit everything I write. I better leave it at that before I hit that backspace button again...Enough about me! How's your weekend going? Any raw food mishaps?


Blouse: Anthropologie // Jacket: Thrifted // Pants: LOFT
Hat: gift // Shoes: Steve Madden via Famous Footwear, $30

1 comment:

LyddieGal said...

definitely one the pitfalls of living with people who don't clean up after themselves! sorry about your apple, i would be really mad!

and everyone does the "hand as hat" pose.

Chic on the Cheap