Thursday, December 2, 2010

In Love With The Times

Backdrop is pg. 27 of the UO December Catalog

I love chain link wrist watches. They're more delicate looking and versatile than a lot of the watches you see these days, and the fit is easily adjustable with some needle-nose pliers. I got this round faced watch from Urban Outfitters for $15 back in July, and you get what you give, because the battery is now dead and the gold tone is wearing off. I had a couple Amazon gift cards that I needed to spend, so last week I decided to try to find a higher quality replacement. I found this DKNY square-faced watch for 20% off at WristWatch.com, and shipping was free. I still like the antique look of my cheap old UO watch better, but this one is nice too. I should have taken a closer look at the photo because it only has 3, 6, 9, and 12 marked, but I'm smart, so I'm sure I can get used to it.

Sweater: Anthropologie, $30, gift from mom

This photo is silly and unnecessary, but I couldn't resist.

No comments: