Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A Quick Tweet

Hi everyone. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been trying to graduate in the midst of working retail during the busiest shopping season of the year. I guess I needed a break from Thanksgiving break. If you're really torn up about my absence, look at this and you'll feel better:


You may have noticed that I added links to my friend's blogs on my sidebar. If you'd like me to add your link, just send me a message. So far my blog has had 873 pageviews, and 13 of those were from the Netherlands! Woohoo!

One of the drawbacks of graduating is that I will no longer have my university email address. So I've changed my email to molly.lolly.o@gmail.com. I was going through my old emails last night and came accross a forward filled with redicuolously cute photographs like the one above. I'm thinkig about doing a series of outfit posts inspired by animals. I'm thinking bluejeans, golden turtleneck, and robins-egg-blue sweater...ooh! and my orange shoes! And If I was really feeling crazy, some orange lipstick also, but that's too much. I'm also really liking the black and white plumage on the necks of the grey birds. It reminds me of that perfect black and white scarf that I've been wanting to find.


I apologize that this model looks like she could burn a hole through your skull with that death stare. Just pretend she has a fluffy little bird face.

No comments: