Friday, December 3, 2010

Help Me to Help You

Dear readers,

I really appreciate you guys! You make blogging worthwhile, and I love getting your comments. (To my international readers, I will love your comments even if I can't translate them!) I'd like to get your suggestions on how I can make my blog better, and I will do my best to make them happen. To start out, I'm going explain to you some of the features of my blog. If you're familiar with Blogger you can skip this post, but if you're new to blogs, you may find this helpful.

How To Post Comments:

Step 1: Scroll down to the bottom of the post. It looks like this:


Step 2: Click on the orange link that says "# Comments".
Step 3: Type your comment in the comment box.
Step 4: Select Profile. Unfortunately, you cannot post anonymous comments on my blog. If anyone knows how I can fix this, please let me know.
Step 4: Click "Post Comment"
You can also email me at molly.lolly.o@gmail.com

Stay Connected:

If you look in the sidebar, there are several ways that you can subscribe to my blog: email, google, yahoo, twitter or bloglovin.

If you know of any other gadgets, widgets etc. that I should add to my blog, please let me know!

Hope this is helpful!

Thanks,
Molly

No comments: