Monday, December 20, 2010

Clothing, Not Cookies


These shorts make me feel like a girl scout, but I sell clothing, not Thin Mints...

I wore this to work today. It was a good day at work. I'm enjoying work a lot more now that I'm done with school and stress-free. I have more energy to be friendly and helpful, and people seem to appreciate it, for the most part. There are always those ungrateful people who get pissed off because what they're looking for isn't staring them in the face and the jeans you carry don't fit them well enough, but they can have their grumpy and take it with them because I'm impervious today. Maybe they should just wear dresses and skirts, or get new eyeballs, or eat some cookies. The Nestle Tollhouse bakery is right next door, after all.



I think I'm adding this photo to my "bloopers" file
because I laughed out loud when I saw it:


Shirt: NY&Co, Thrifted, $2 // Coat: Gap, Thrifted, $3 // Shorts: UO, $20
Tights: JCPenny, $2 w/ $10 off coupon // Shoes: Thrifted, $4 // Necklace: Loft

No comments: