Saturday, November 20, 2010

Steal the Show With Max and Cleo


Rue La La is an online member's only shop that features designer duds at discount prices. Usually, the discounted items are still way out of my price range, but I'm excited to announce to you that they are currently having an amazing sale on Max and Cleo dresses. The dresses are perfect for Holiday parties and are up to %65 off, which means you only spend $40-$60. That's an awesome price for a party dress if you ask me! I'm personally inviting all of you to take advantage of these steals, so click here to sign up. (Hurry, because the sale only lasts until Tuesday morning, and items sell out fast.) At the top I've featured some of my favorite dresses from the collection, but they also have great patterned, jewel tone, and little black dresses. Don't have any swanky events to go to this holiday season? No worries! Quite a few of their dresses are work appropriate as well. One of my more casual favorites is the Moon Ruffle Front Jersey Dress in cobalt blue, and I would wear it everywhere.


All images from ruelala.com

No comments: