Saturday, November 20, 2010

Philanthropist Bag

Philanthropist Bag, $48, Francesca's Collections

Philanthropist: one who makes an active effort to increase the well-being of humankind. Aptly named, for I feel my possession of this beauty would increase my own well-being, thus improving the well-being of everyone around me. I saw this bag in the store yesterday (It's much better in person), and it's everything I long for in an ideal handbag: pretty, but also practical, versatile, soft, durable, comfortable shoulder strap, and the perfect size. It's very hard to find bags that meets all my qualifications, but sadly, this purse is $18 over my personal $30 limit that I am willing to spend on handbags. Oh Francesca, why do you hurt me so? If anyone out there has expendable income and would like to get me a Christmas and/or graduation present ...hint...hint...

No comments: