Friday, November 12, 2010

LOFT Junkie: Bachelorette Party

Feather pin: $19 // Shirt: $45 // Jacket: $138 // Jeans: $18 (on sale) can be substituted for Chords: $60
Necklace: $35 // Shoes that I wouldn't be able to walk in: $90 // Total: a laughable $346

One of my best friends is tying the knot with her high school sweetheart this New Year's Eve, and a few days before we're all making a special trip to Tempe, Arizona for 24 hours of bachelorette fun because the bars and clubs in Tempe are significantly better than those in 'Burque. My closet is lacking in appropriate "night-wear" because I hardly ever go out, so I've decided to put together my dream outfit. (It's a dream because It's out of my price range, but also because I would look ridiculous trying to walk in those shoes.) I'm usually a fan of color, but I'm starting to develop a fondness for black and white. It's so classy! But is the feather pin too much, or does it pull the look together?
This entire look is from LOFT. If you read my last post you know that I'm starting to "Live, Love, Loft", as "marketing" would say. I've already spent a significant portion of last week's paycheck on clothing from there, but a girl can dream right?

1 comment:

Amycakes said...

I love the feather pin!