Monday, November 1, 2010

Cats on a Monday


I'm finishing my Bachelor of Fine Arts this December, and I'm starting to stress out. The next couple of weeks are going to be quite hectic, so I'm warning you ahead of time, my posts might become even more sporadic than they already are. On the other hand, it's possible that I'll be posting even more, because blogging is enjoyable for me. It gets my mind off of all my obligations and helps me decompress, and I definitely need it right now.

Today was a roller coaster of a day. On top of the stress of trying to keep up in all my classes, I found out I was supposed to go into work today. It turns out that I accidentally wrote down someone else's work schedule, so I was all mixed up. On the bright side, my day was filled with cats. I saw a strikingly beautiful black on my bike ride to school, and then later tonight, I was dropping stuff off at the art building, and I discovered that there is a whole family of orange cats living right there on campus. They came right up to my car, expecting food, because some lady comes and feeds them every night. Those curious little cats really brightened my day.

Shirt: Gift from mom via Marshall's // Vest: Thrifted, $3 // Pants: Loft, $10
Shoes: UO, $20 // Necklace: Self-made // Bracelet: Forever 21, $8

No comments: