Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Hype About Hype


As of today I am officially on holiday from school, and I officially don't feel like taking pictures of myself. (Yes, I did get dressed today.) To hold my many loyal fans (haha) over until I am in a more camera friendly mood, I'm giving you this eye candy with my official stamp of approval. I am officially hyped about these (almost) affordable Hype dresses. They're all 60% off at gilt.com. (That's about about $85). The last image is actually a skirt and top, but I am in love with that skirt! ($60). Enjoy, but be careful not to drool on your keyboard as I did. Now I will leave you so I can play an official game of Scrabble with my family, and it will probably involve the use of the "Official Scrabble Player's Dictionary". Have a wonderful night, and if my overuse of a certain word officially annoys you, I'm sorry, please come back, and I promise it won't happen again!

All images from Gilt

No comments: