Friday, November 5, 2010

Fashion Feathers

feather fascinator from Shop4Products

I have a pet cockatiel and his name is Boomer. He and my dad have quite a few things in common; They are both male, grey, and occasionally grumpy. Sometimes Boomer molts feathers, and I like to save them. In a moment of silliness, my sister and I decided to use some of the saved up feathers to fill in dad's thinning hair. Feathers are all the rage, don't ya know? Maybe one day I will actually use all those saved up feather and make a fascinator like the one above. Thank you to my lovely father and Boomer for putting up with this silliness and modeling so nicely. You guys are the best! xoxo


Feathers: Boomer, gift // Father: Biological, gift // Boomer: Judy, gift

1 comment:

luhring said...

They are both male, gray and grumpy! HA!