Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Marigold Parade

Photo courtesy of a friend, who will remain anonymous

I found this gorgeous photo on Facebook of my friend at the Marigold Parade, and I immediately sought her permission to make a blog post about it. I love everything about her outfit; the fun print, bright bag, belted sweater, and the Halloween makeup is quite powerful. But my favorite part is the matching boots and tights. (I want those boots! Knowing her, they were probably an amazing find from some thrift store, which makes me even more jealous. ahhh, well...) While a previous post on contrasting "leg accessories" might suggest otherwise, I really love matching shoes and legwear. To express my love for matching tights and footwear even more, I put together some photos for you all to enjoy. If you come accross any other sweet examples of this fashion trend, please send me a link, because I would love to see them.


photo sources from left to right:



1 comment:

Kate said...

I can't decide which I love more, the model or the outfit....hey! isn't that my old sweater?