Sunday, October 31, 2010

Wired for Now...


Can anyone tell me what the most important food group is? On a day like today? Sugar, of course! And not a meal went by without it. Fortunately, (or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it) my work is right next to a Nestle Tollhouse bakery, and we often get free cookies. Today they had Halloween sprinkles on their chocolate chip cookies, and they matched my outfit! So I knew I had to come home and take pictures with one. I'm silly, what else can I say?

I'm not used to how short the days are becoming. I went to work thinking it would be light enough to take pictures outside afterwards, but I was mistaken. One of these days I'll get my act together and actually take a decent picture. Maybe I should actually read the instruction manual for my camera. Well, this is as good as it gets for now. Happy Halloween!


Shirt: Gift from sister via Buffalo Exchange // Cardigan: Trifted // Skirt: Francesca's Collections, $10
Tights: Gift from mom // Shoes: Buffalo Exchange // Watch: Francesca's Collections, $18
Jewelry: Self-made, gifts, borrowed from mom

No comments: