Saturday, October 9, 2010

What I Found In Mom's Closet


I found this image of Katharine Hepburn on Hollywood Yesterday. While much could be said about her, I am a woman of many pictures but few words. So if you're hankering for more information on Katharine, i recommend checking out the site. She basically revolutionized women's fashion in the 30's and 40's when everyone else was wearing skirts.

I'm happy to report that blogging is already getting easier. I've learned it's easiest to upload my pictures from last to first and then add the text. Taking photos of myself has also gotten easier. I have a better awareness of my body and the space around me. This shoot, however, was tricky because the sun was so bright that I couldn't see the screen on my camera. My spatial skills are usually pretty good, but here I had the pose backwards until I noticed the shadows were different.


Shirt: mom's // Pants: mom's // Belt: was mom's but now is mine

1 comment:

Valency said...

Fabulous, Molly! Great pictures... I love clothes blogs, too... :)