Monday, October 25, 2010

This Is How I Represent


images from anntaylorloft.com, collage by me

Almost my whole outfit is composed of items I bought at work because yesterday we had a quarterly meeting. A meeting at my work goes like this: We all get together with the employees from the other store in our city, "dress to style", eat donuts, and talk and watch movies about the new collection, promotion, customer experience, etc. I knew we would be sitting most of the time, so I decided to pull out my fancy booties that I hardly ever wear because the heels aren't very practical at work otherwise. After the meeting I came home and took pictures. I had always wondered about all those fashion bloggers that take beautiful pictures in nature in fancy heels. Now I'm fairly certain that they travel to location in different shoes and put the heels on once they get there. I took my pictures in my backyard, and those few steps were difficult because even my chunky heels kept sinking into the soft dirt. You learn something new every day.


Blouse, Cardigan, Jeans, Earrings: Loft // Faux Fur Collar: off of a thrifted cardigan, $2
Tank: Thrifted, $1 // Booties: Anthropologie, $90 // Watch Necklace: Urban Outfitters. $10

No comments: