Thursday, October 28, 2010

Paisley and Diamonds


It's been a long and tiring week and I think you can see it in these pictures. I spent another late night at school last night and took these photos in a deserted hallway with my little camera that doesn't take the greatest pictures in poor lighting. I found that the "aquarium setting" gave me a warmer image, which is nice, but I also like the moody feel of the photos below. The cooler tones are appropriate for the cooler weather we've been having and they feel sort of film noir.


Shirt: Anthropologie // Tan cardigan: Anthropologie // Brown cardigan: Thrifted, $1
Scarf: Thrifted, $2 // Pants: Buffalo Exchange, $12 // Shoes: Famous Footwear // Hat: Big 5

2 comments:

luhring said...

. . . .Do you really remember every store that you get every article from?. . .

Molly O said...

pretty much...I'm not sure why, but I just do. I guess shopping is just such an enjoyable experience for me, and having something tangible from that experience triggers memories, maybe?