Saturday, October 16, 2010

Guess Who?


This outfit is really bringing me back to childhood. I'm playing leapfrog with the camera, if you were wondering. Can you guess who I'm dressed up as? I'll give you a hint: It has something to do with curly hair...


Wait for it...



It's Shirley Temple! This photo was really fun to re-create. She is my all-time favorite 1930's film starlet. Those little feet could tap dance like none other. Have you ever seen the scene from "The Little Colonel" where she taps up the stairs with Bojangles Robinson? Check it out, let me know what you think, and tell me what your favorite Shirley Temple film is.


Shirt: Anthropologie // Vest: Thrifted, $3 // Belt: worn backwards and taken off of a shirt from EJ
Skirts from top to bottom: Buffalo Exchange, Self-made, Thrifted, Anthropologie
Socks: Urban Outfitters, $3 // Shoes: Urban Outfitters, $15

No comments: